Superfly – Live Video with friends – By Happening Labs Inc.
It is easy to video call with a group of friends or family using SuperFly, and there is no fear of privacy because it’s not a public. You can never miss the moments with your friends and family know what are they going to doing and there is a benefit using this app if you miss the live video then you can replay and watch. Many have a doubt like how can I use this app it’s very simple you can Join any group, or even create and add your friends to the group. Just one tap to make a video call with a group and its easy for your friends to know what you want to do and stay tuned to your friends funny moments where ever you are. you can send animations, chat messages, and you can even send them a real-time video. It has many more cool options like HD Video quality which make your friends feel as you are there. Don’t worry if your internet gets sucks, there is an option Record Mode in which you can still capture and share later. and you can Save videos to your folder.
Size: 52.5 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Download Superfly – Live Video with friends for MAC using IPadian
Download the IPadian and install it on your MAC. Then go to App Store and then purchase and download the latest Superfly – Live Video with friends by typing Superfly – Live Video with friends on the search button. Then go to home page to open Superfly – Live Video with friends.
So, how does it work?
1. Join or create a group with your friends
2. One tap to make a video that is live to your group.
3. Now YOUR friends can see what you are doing and YOU can see what they have to say as they add fun stars, animations, chat, and video reactions to your video in real-time.
But wait, there’s more…
– Never miss out. If your friends aren’t around or they miss the live video they can watch a live replay.
– HD Video quality – It’s like you’re really there.
– Record Mode – when your internet sucks, you can still capture now and it is shared later.
– Save videos to your camera roll