On the off chance that you ever needed to Recover lost contacts in your android cell phone, here is an aide for you. Keep in mind that this technique will just work on the off chance that you have associated your google account with your cell phone. Most likely, for the individuals who utilizing Google Play administrations, don’t need to stress as it needs to associate your google record to the cell phone.
Gmail has an element that will consequently store your contacts to your record for helping you in such circumstances when you require your erased contacts to be reestablished. It is an exceptionally valuable element from the administration. In this way, how about we look into the progressions for getting back lost contacts.
Step To Restore Contacts in Android:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- On the top-left side of the screen, you should see a drop-down menu namely Gmail.
- Click on that and select Contacts from the drop-down.
- Under the More section on the left panel click on Restore Contacts option. Now you will see a pop up like below.
- Here you can select the specific period from when you want to recover your contacts. You can select up to 30 days for the contact recovery.
- After selecting the time period, click on the Restore button and your contacts will be restored.
- After doing this, you have to sync the data on your smartphone. For this, Go to Settings > Accounts > Sync.
- Now, you will see the deleted contacts has been restored to your smartphone.