Taiwan-based technology major Asus has launched the world’s first liquid-cooled laptop – ROG GX700 in India. The laptop comes with a price tag of Rs. 4,12,990. It will be available only through a request on the Asus India site.
Features of ASUS ROG GX700 :
- The ROG GX700 is powered by a sixth generation Intel ‘Skylake’ Core i7-6820HK processor.
- It has 2.7GHz which has a Turbo up to 3.6GHz.
- It comes with 16GB of RAM, expandable up to 64GB.
- It has a Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 GPU with 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM for Graphics.
- It features a 17.3-inch 4K UHD monitor with Nvidia G-Sync technology with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixel.
- It comes with a detachable ROG-exclusive Hydro Overclocking System cooling module that has dual 92mm radiators capable of dissipating over 500W of heat.
Asus ROG GX700 Specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6820HK Processor 2.7 GHz (8M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz).
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit).
- Chipset: Mobile Intel CM236 Express Chipset.
- Memory Max: 64GB DDR4.
- DIMM Memory:16GB DRAM DDR4 x4.
- Storage PCIEG3x4 512G M.2 SSD x2.
- Display 17.3 inch 4K UHD (3840X2160) resolution with NVidia G-Sync.
- Video Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 with 8GB DDR5 VRAM.
- IGPU:Intel® HD graphics 530.
- Video memory:GDDR5 8GB.
- Video Camera:HD web camera.
- Battery: 93WHrs, 3S2P, 6-cell Li-ion Polymer Battery Pack.
- Weight (Kg): 3.60 KG (with 6 cell battery).
Asus recently launched the new line-up for its flagship ‘Republic of Gamers’ (ROG) series in India. They are ROG G752VY laptop, gaming desktops G20 and GT51, GL552VW and G551VW mainstream laptops and ROG G501VW.