Ticwatch 2 is a smartwatch made by Mobvoi, a Chinese based company founded by ex-Googlers. The company’s philosophy is basically the same and Google has now invested in it. Known for their Chumenwenwen (出门问问) software which is a powerful voice search engine/assistant they created a smartwatch designed by Frog.
TicWatch 2 Four Main Interaction Methods
Touch: Swipe up, down, left, right, and long press to seamlessly transition between content.Intera
Voice Activation: Designed to make life simpler. Check the weather, browse local restaurants, or call a taxi. Just say, “Ok, Tico.”
Gesture Control: Activate important watch features with easy gestures. Flip your wrist to answer calls, activate Tico voice search, and switch between Quick-cards.
Tickle: Interact without ever covering your screen. Use Tickle to zoom in on maps, adjust volume, scroll through menus, and adjust work goals.
TicWatch 2 Complete Info:
Onyx: Pitch black, luxurious, exquisitely crafted with black stainless steel.
Oak: Classic, brown oak leather strap donning a timeless silver stainless steel frame.
Snow: Beautiful, soft white silicone encompassing a lightweight silver aluminum frame.
Charcoal: Agile, modest, a standard in excellence with a black aluminum frame and charcoal silicone finish.
TicWatch 2 Kickstarter:
- Screen: Round OLED display – 1.4 inch/ 36mm – 287ppi
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core MT 2601
- Memory: 512M RAM + 4G ROM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.1
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
- Built in Sensors: Dynamic optical heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope,Glonass sensors, GPS
- Built-in Hardware: Linear motors, anti-noise microphone, speakers
- Waterproofing: IP65
- Strap: 20mm
- Battery: 300mAh TiCharge(trademark wireless charge technology) enabled
- Tickle Strip: Hidden under shell