To the thousands, nay, millions who were waiting for a Windows 10 refrigerator before overhauling, we are very brave extraordinary news straight from the IFA show floor. In all actuality, it’s still only a model with no firm discharge date, yet here you go. LG put a completely working Windows 10 tablet on the entryway of an extravagant new cooler.
Furthermore, it’s a gigantic tablet, at that – measuring 27 inches, controlled by an Intel Atom processor situated up top. It really appears to work truly well, in the demo we got on the showroom floor. It’s shockingly responsive – significantly more than a large number of the sorts of presentations organizations jam onto their machines for the sake of savvy.
The coolest piece here (what play on words?) is that the way that the huge touchscreen surface turns translucent, uncovering the cooler’s substance behind it. That implies that you can basically stick things like buy dates to the surface, straightforwardly before a perishable. Obviously, the demo cooler had like four things in it. As huge as 27 inches may be, it can get entirely swarmed, truly quick.
LG Instaview Hands On
- The innovative InstaView window lights up and becomes transparent when you knock twice on the door allowing you to check what is inside the refrigerator without opening the door and losing cold air.
- For those fly-by visits to the refrigerator, the Door-in-Door feature allows you to get in and get out by providing easy access to beverages and snacks. Only LG Door-in-Door models include bonus door bins for added organization and storage.
- Cold air it automatically released from ducts located at the top of the refrigerator to form a cold air barrier.
Auto Open Door
- Auto Open Door feature is a smart sensor detector at the foot of the refrigerator that opens the door automatically. Just step on the “Door Open” light projection on the floor in front of the refrigerator and the door gently opens.
Slim SpacePlus Ice System
- Nobody wants to trade valuable refrigerator space for a bulky icemaker. Thankfully, you no longer have to with LG’s new Slim SpacePlus Ice System. This crafty innovation is hidden within the door, so you can optimize your storage space.
- Full stainless steel body with a scratch-resistant textured finish makes for an impeccable exterior design, enhancing its minimalist style to the fullest.
Multi Air-Flow Technology
- The Multi Air Flow system is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer.
- Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator while vents surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
LUMIShelf Undershelf Lighting
- A packed fridge doesn’t have to mean a dark fridge. Shelves that light up ensure that you can see your foods at a glance – all of them.
Measured Fill Ice and Water Dispenser
- Measured Fill allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water – in ounces, cups or liters – that you need. The dispenser will fill the container and automatically shut off when complete.
- A built-in door alarm will alert you if the door has been left ajar for too long.
- 3-layer Fresh Air Filter with forced air circulation and dedicated fan helps to deodorize the air.
- This ENERGY STAR approved refrigerator meets government standards for energy efficiency, and better energy efficiency means BIG savings on your utility bills.
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps.
- A limited warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year, the sealed system for 7 years and the linear compressor for 10 years.